Monday, March 2, 2009

Meet some friend during working

Today I go to having a location survey with my supervisor again. Later 3pm we need a chinese restaurant, but then until now we also don't have any location for it. It is really a big challenge for me. Now already 11am and I only have 3-4 hours to find only.

Phew..but luckily me and my supervisor still manage to get the location, if not I also don't know how. My heartbeat every seconds also pump very fast. But what makes me happy today is because I have met some of my university friends while I am working. I have met Sara and Xiao Jia. Both of them also following the production team out for shooting. They look quite tired and skin become very dark already. I should said that I am lucky that I no need to follow the production team.

No comments: