Friday, March 20, 2009

Pasta Zanmai

After working 8 hours in the office, today I decide to go out with my secondary besties-Jenny and Chermaine. I think I have quite few months never meet Chermaine already, and today I am very happy to meet her.

Today Mid Valley was not really many people, it seem like school holiday haven't start yet. Anyway...3 of us still deciding which restaurant to go to. At last Jenny and Chermaine said that they wanna eat in Pasta Zanmai. I never try this restaurant before, so I also agree to go in and have a try.

The environment here was quite good, not too silent not too noisy and I saw many people come and dine in also. So, I think the food here will be nice. 3 of us also order a set of rice and come with salad and soup. We also order a jug of drinks which is a mix of apple, celery and tomatoes. (What a nice and special combination!!)
Then of cause 3 of us have a nice chit chat inside the restaurant. Take pictures, talk about how are we recently and many things more. After dinner, then we just go for a walk. I want to go to Watson buy some cosmetic stuff and then 3 of us just walk ahead to Jaya Jusco to shop for cloth. Then I bought a black singlet pair with a long sleeve pink jacket and it only cost RM19. Then I saw a yellow dress very nice and I really love it then I also bought it and it cost me RM79. Both thing add up become RM98. 2 Rm50 gone liao....Anyway...I love those shirt and dress ^^














2 comments:

Unknown said...

hope to see u wearing the dress out next time ya!!

Angeline Diong said...

Haha...sure sure. Then on our next gathering I wear the dress and let you see la k? Take care girl ^^