Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Helping out in Sungai Wang

Last Saturday and Sunday I also need to go to Sungai Wang to help out for a reality show that host by my company. Mainly what I need to do is give flyers and also doing some registration work. Mainly Saturday nothing special happen, just saw some contestant who really don't fulfill our regulation but then come for audition. I really quite shock and admire with their braveness.


At night, Zann come and fetch me although he is still sick. I am quite happy to see him because I really miss him too much. First, he want to bring me to The Cave to enjoy dinner but then I am so unlucky because The Cave is closed on that day. So, we just go to Island Cafe to enjoy. Hmm...I promise I won't go to that Cafe anymore. The food really not so nice and the environment just okok only. Luckily today Zann company me, I feel so happy to have him by my side. Still don't have his photo yet. But have me and Yanny de photo. kaka XD
















On Sunday, also just helping out in Sungai Wang. I thought today Zann won't come find me because he still sick. Suddenly, he call me and ask me where am I? Then I saw him just appear in front of me. That time I was so happy to see him. He tell me that later he will company me take lunch and fetch me home. Hehe ^^

Besides that, today I met up with so many of my friend and relative. My 2nd aunty, Yen from UTAR, Jason from APIIT, Wei Hou from Maluri, Bin from Connaught and many more. So happy to meet all of my friends.


After work, then Zann said that he want to go to look out point. Then we just go to buy a can of beer and go there. The environment there is nice and quiet. It is very suitable for couple to go there. I never drink beer before so I ask him to let me try. Hmm...really not nice to drink. Don't know why many people still like to drink it. Maybe I don't know how to enjoy the taste of the bitter. Anyway...really enjoy to have our sweet couple time there ^^ Miss you dear.

2 comments:

小藍 said...

mammiii! u not good lo..sunday meet with me at sg wang also no mention..
i wan cry jor~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angeline Diong said...

Aiyo...my dear dear...don't cry le. You always is inside mummy hear one. No need mention one. Keke ^^

Sorry la, next time when meet you mention many many time k? Sayang sayang, muaks