Monday, March 9, 2009

First Time of being a kelefeh

This is the first time I being a kelefeh in my life. Actually I am quite excited on it although my character is just a very small customer that walk here and there only. Somemore, when I am tired I just can simply go and take a chair and sit. Haha ^^ because I am training in that company what, that why the director also won't scold me la. So good de...after the shooting finish, then all the kelefeh just take one group photo....So happy to meet them in my life.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... so nice... can be actress! hehe...

Angeline Diong said...

Haha...not be the actress la. Just be the extra talent only le. Just walk here and there in the behind of the camera, I think also didn't shoot me inside de la. Kaka ^^

ZaNN said...

haha! found u liao...
but 1st time b a "K" DEN walking around,like 团团转,菊花园,but ok lar... exp. ma. but nice 2 meet u!

Angeline Diong said...

Yalo..really walking here and there like no direction de. I also first time being kelefeh le, company not enough ma then ask me be one of them also. ^^

But this let me meet you la, kaka. So nice to meet you too! When you free need company find me k? We go to watch movie together.

ZaNN said...

Yalor... give us a change 2 meet up :),FREE! i oways free de... watch movie no problem, let's make a date :)

Angeline Diong said...

Haha ^^ Sure sure. Now I waiting for your date.

You finish up your work first le. When free then just give me a call k?

Waiting~~~ ^^