Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy to meet you

Today is Sunday but early in the morning 6am I wake up by my dad because need to go to cemetery to pray my grandparent. Sunday wei...I wanna sleep also cannot. Don't know why this year so many people come for praying because that time is just only 6:30am but already jam. Hmm...luckily the weather is good, if not I will keep complaining again.

After settle everything, then we start to pray. Then just enjoying the food over there. But all are high calories and it contains alot of fat. So, I try my best to eat the least and then I go home just drink 2 cups of chinese tea.

When reach home, I just quickly take a bath and sleep. I am so tired. Somemore later I need to meet my bf at 3pm. I sleep as long as I can...*really like a pig* Then my bf reach my house at 3pm and we just go to his house because outside weather really very very hot and both of us just don't like hot. I stay in house until 7pm then only we go to take dinner. We just go to Wangsa Maju-Cola to take our dinner. This is the first time I come to this restaurant. Actually the design is quite simple but then all the thing inside are coca-cola brand. Except those fork, spoon and plate. But the food there is nice ^^.



Me and my dear ^^





















Me and dear in his bed

No comments: