Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First date with Zann ^^

This afternoon Zann call me and ask me whether tonight I free or not because he wanna ask me out for yam cha. Then of cause I will agree with him le because I really looking forward to meet him.

After work, then I just quickly go home and found out that why my house got an extra car, after that only I notice that my 5th aunty had come my house. Maybe my parent has bring them to take dinner outside, so I just call my mum. They tell me that they already go to my uncle house from 4pm for swimming and they will take dinner there. After dinner, they will go Times Square for shopping.

WHAT!!!Go to so many places also never wait me. Then they just buy me a Mc-D burger as my dinner. Luckily tonight Zann ask me out, if not I really boring to stay at home alone. I was very nervous while waiting Zann to reach my house, my heart was like pump until very very fast. He reach my house at 8:30pm and we just go to Wangsa Maju to have some dinner there. I was so happy to see him tonight, so for the whole night. I was just like keep on looking at him. But something that very gross will be both of us really have many things which are common like same interest, same taste on food, same concept on environment. So, yesterday we are like no need to guess what both of us think because I think almost what we think also the same de. ^^

After that, he just fetch me home and I really looking forward for our next date ^^

3 comments:

Adrin said...

Oh yeah! Happy for you. =D

Angeline Diong said...

Haha...thanks friend ^^

Adrin said...

Yeah, same thing happened to me during my intern. Ups and downs are for sure. Then I also felt excited to end the intern. XD