Friday, March 27, 2009

Miss Joann so much

Joann will be finishing her intern by this Thursday. Say honestly I really feel sad that she is going to leave us. She will be go back to Penang by this Sunday and I really will miss her very very much because she is such a nice girl, sometime will be crazy abit. But then, she is pretty and cute ^^.

She is going to leave today, so Yanny suggest that we take some photo before she leave. Somemore Yanny's bf already bought a new Sony camera so of cause we wanna try and see how was the result.

Following are some of the photo that we take on that day.









3 comments:

Adrin said...

Looked happy with your friends during intern. Good!

Angeline Diong said...

With friends of cause happy lo..But still got unhappy thing happen just not with friend only. Is with colleague. Kaka ^^ Anyway my intern is going to end soon. Can't wait for that day

Adrin said...

Yeah, same thing happened to me during my intern. Ups and downs are for sure. Then I also felt excited to end the intern. XD