Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Happy Day for me ^^ (Dr. Lawrence and Zann)

I think I have 3 months never go to work as assistant nurse in Dental Ong & Surgery already. Today because I was quite free and lack of money to use, so I decide to go to there to work for one day. I am so happy to meet with some of my colleague and also Dr Ong and Dr. Lawrence Ong. The important things is both of them are quite good looking. Wahaha...

This is the story of today. Dr. Ong is my boss and the owner of this dental clinic. While Dr. Lawrence is his brother and also a part time dentist here. Both of them have family already and Dr. Lawrence just married only and have a daughter recently. Today afternoon, Lawrence ask me to company him to take lunch as usual because me, him and Dr. Ong is the only Chinese in the clinic. So usually we will take lunch together. During lunch, we just chat a lot of things in between. He also tells me that nowadays he always argue with his wife because of not understanding his hardwork but always tease him and many more. So, what I can do is just try to say something and make him happy.

After lunch, then both of us just walk back to the clinic and he meet his friend who is a foreman. Then don't know what happen to him, he just tell his friend :" Ei...introduce to you, this is my gf.?" Hahaha....that time actually I was so shock because he never do that before somemore he has wife already. Ok...after that, at 5pm I am preparing to go home and then he ask me:" Angeline, you want to go home already ar? Don't go first la, company me and then I fetch you home." Then I ma answer ok lo. I just sit in the counter there and wait for him to done for his last patient and then he tells me that later company him go to buy fish. Wahaha....buy fish? But not buy fish to eat, is because yesterday some of the fish in his house had dead. So he want to add some new member. I said ok, no problem. Then when we are choosing fish together, suddenly the worker as him:" Doctor...this is your wife?" Wah...I straight away answer no lo....if not later his wife know it and come and beat me. Then he answer:" Nola...he is not my wife but then he is my gf."

*Pengsan*....my respond was just smile only. Don't know why today Dr. Lawrence was so playful. Hahaha...anyway thanks for fetching me home with your new Merz. ^^

And then another happy things is at night, Zann calls me. Don't know why we seem like got many things to chat and many things to laugh with. I think we talk almost around 2 hours and mostly we talk about is food. Wahaha...seem like we still have many things that are quite the same. Anyway..you said that you will date me out one day and I really looking forward for that day...^^

No comments: