Saturday, March 7, 2009

Having dinner in Farah Bill
























This Tuesday me, Yanny and Joann plan to having dinner in Farah Bill Restaurant. This is because Joann is going to finish her internship and is going to go back Penang soon, so we hope that got one day 3 of us can have a nice day to be together.

We will choose Farah Bill is because firstly the setting of this restaurant is nice, and secondly, we never try this restaurant before so we wanna have a try see whether the food here are nice anot. Farah Bill is located in TTDI Plaza and the setting look like a Malay Restaurant. But then, the food they sells got Western, Italian and Chinese too. The manager here tell us that the most delicious food in their restaurant will be Black Pepper Sauce Grill Chicken Chop. So 3 of us just have a try on it. Haha ^^

Hmm..the chicken chop was nice, I think I will come back to taste this chicken chop again because is different from other chicken chop. And the price is not expensive, it cost me RM19.90. But about the drinks, I was really not satisfy because the ice chocolate is not like chocolate. Not sweet at all, is like drinking water with cream only. After our dinner, then the manager give us 3 free desserts, Haha ^^ he was so nice. The dessert is nice too...but I forget what is the name already.







4 comments:

DeNiCe said...

hey dear.. thanks for bringing me to the Live record of prog and the shooting of drama.. let me know and understand wat m i studying...

Angeline Diong said...

Welcome la Denice, I also hope that you are really choosing the right course this time. I just hope that you can understand what have you learnt throughout this time. I hope that you are enjoyed on that day ^^

Adrin said...

Wow, you seems to become a restaurants explorer indirectly.

Angeline Diong said...

Haha...this is because my job during my internship is to do location survey. And our new drama is about eat. So, I need to do many survey on retaurant, cafe and pub that why I know many places which have nice food there ^^