Thursday, March 12, 2009

Location Survey

This Tuesday I go location survey with Joann and Yean

Because I don't know how to go to NZX, and Yean is the PJ people, so she just follow my car and lead me to there while Joann never go there before. So, 3 of us just wanna go there and relax ourself in the office. After come back from there, then 3 of us just wanna eat Mc-D Sundae Cone. I don't know is because of the weather too hot or maybe we just wanna eat ice cream because you know...girl like ice cream!!!

Let me show how we enjoy our ice cream..kaka XD
















Besides this, on this Wednesday I just don't know why I will get food poisoning. My stomach just not feeling well and I vomit twice while I am working in the office. I am just so weak, maybe didn't exercise much.

That day, my supervisor still ask me go to Subang to find location-Fish Spa for tomorrow shooting. That time, I was like...oh my GOD. I don't know whether I can drive or not lo because my leg is very soft already. Anyway I just want to say thank you to Joann and Yanny because Joann drive my car to bring me there and Yanny help me to search whether where got Fish Spa...I am so appreciate it. Although in their hand they still have some document need to handle but they still willing to help me. So touch...

But then after office hour, I still need to drive home and fetch yanny home. I just hope that my leg still can control by me...

No comments: