Saturday, February 28, 2009

4 Happy Season in Malaysia~~

Did Malaysia have 4 seasons? Actually in common sense, it do not have but then yesterday my friend have found a restaurant name "4 happy season" and we just drive to there to have a try. This restaurant is quite unique because they have 4 themes in their restaurant, you can choose which seasons that you like and sit there to enjoy your meal there.

The food here is quite ok, not say very delicious but just normal. But I like the idea here, because here don't have service charge and also government tax. So, yesterday I only spent Rm9.90 for one main course (fish and chips with salad and french fries), 3 appetizer (chocolate cake, watermelon and salad), 1 dessert and 1 Jasmine Tea. I eat until quite full and that Fei Mun still wanna order another Marble Cheese Cake. ^^

But the Cheese Cake was very delicious. In a big plate, it also serve with a jelly and also ice cream. It really quite worth for the price!! After the meal, of cause me and Jenny take some photos in this restaurant. I think that next time me, Jenny will also bring Chermaine to come to this restaurant at night, because when I saw the name card of this restaurant, the light at night is very very nice. So, I hope that next time I can come here at night to see the light ^^

At last, thanks to Jenny that bring me to this restaurant. I was really very enjoy.







3 comments:

xueLeng said...

where is it??

Unknown said...

wangsamaju section 5

Angeline Diong said...

Got time can go to try at the place, the food was not bad. But make sure you have the patient to find, because is hard to find...kaka ^^