Saturday, February 28, 2009

Location survey with Joann

This post is also another very outdated post for me. Haha ^^ I am too busy for my internship already that why I really don't have free time to upload it on that day.

Today, I need to go to Bangsar Village to find a motor shop and also some extra restaurant. I don't want to go alone because there don't have much space to parking and I see Joann quite free so I just ask her to follow me to Bangsar.

When I almost reach Bangsar, then somebody call me and ask me to go back to Kota Damansara to find a street name which don't have any people there. (Why can't that people go there by herself leh? Since that place is more nearer for her to go there.)


Anyway...I still need to go back there because I am just an intern there. What I also need to do. After find the street name for her, then I rush back to Bangsar Village to find for my location. I know that 3pm I need to fetch Mr Au back to Cheras to see for another location, so me and Joann just decide to eat in Bangsar Village so that we can save more time.


We don't know what to eat and we passby Fish & Co. Both of us also never try this restaurant before, so we just walk in. The good here is not expensive and not cheap also. It just like those normal restaurant in the mall, so anyone who haven't try this restaurant before can go to have a try. Yummy...the food here is quite nice de. I think next time I will go back to the restaurant and try some other food also.

No comments: