Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Location survey with Yanny


Hehe..today I also need to go for location survey in a pub name Bondi Beach&Grill in The Curve. Until now, I think I never go to The Curve and pub before. (What a shame!!)



Because Joewey today have things to do, so I just pull Yanny to company me to there. Then she told me that she also need to go there to find perfume for his bf as Valentine's present. (So sweet...I wish I could have one bf now *sob sob*)

When I reach at the pub there, I just call Mr Wong because he will be incharing of this matter, but he told me that he won't be around there because now he at the KL office. So, I just meet his boss which is Mr. John. I think this would be the best treat I have after going to so many location survey. The other appointment we only go there, take photo then go home. At here, we have free drinks while we are waiting John to settle all his thing.

John was so busy, while we are having meeting, so many come and find him and interrupt us. So, I just sit there waiting for him for so many times. The meeting suppose will be end around 20 minutes but it ends up I need to wait him for 1 and a half hour. At last, our appointment finish and I just take some picture of the pub and go back to the office to continue my MSN with friends. (Wakaka...)

No comments: