Saturday, February 7, 2009

Location survey

Today will be the first time that I am going out with Joewey to do location survey. Location survey means, we need to go to certain place and take some picture on it and let the director to see whether the place is suitable to use for shooting anot.

So, our appointment is on 3pm and the location will be CIBO Ristorante in Holiday Villa Hotel in Subang. I never drive to Subang before, so before I go I keep on ask people and also finding map. Thanks to Jeff that teach me how to go and back, so I can reach there fast and come back fast also. Hehe..

When we reach there, we need to find a girl call Samantha, hmm..i not really like the manner that she talking to me. It seem like I have made something wrong or done something wrong so she use that kind of manner to talk with me. So, I just faster go there and snap some picture and then just go back. Don't want to see her for one more minutes.



No comments: