Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Year activities with friend and sister
















Today is The Seventh Day of Chinese New Day, which we also call it “Ren Ri” means everyone birthday!! Happy Birthday to everyone in this world.
I have planned to go to Times Square watch movie with Denice. At 11:30am, I go to her house to “bai nian” first before we go to our destiny.
Actually not much people go out today because usually KL will be jam, but today it was so smooth. Me and Denice plan to watch Inkheart. Before we go to take lunch, we go to buy the ticket first. Then me, Denice and my sister walk to Pavillion to have our lunch. After discussing for so long, at last we go in Subway to have some nice and fresh sandwiches.

Then we just walk a while and take some nice photos before we going back to Times Square. When I reach Times Square I meet his sister there. I was so surprise because his sister can recognize me. So, as the younger, I smile to her first to show my manners. Then me and Denice go inside the cinema hall and enjoy our movie. Inkheart is a very nice movie; anyone who hasn’t watch can go to have a watch on it.

Movie finish, then we just goes to Sungei Wang because Denice want to fix her camera and I also go to the 2nd floor to meet my sister and her friend there. After that, we walk back to Times Square again and have some drink at Old Town. Then we go home le. I was so happy today.

No comments: