Monday, February 16, 2009

Last day of CNY in Pn Wong house

Today is the last day of CNY and today is also a holiday for Thaipusam. As usual, I think mostly everyone also didn't go for work or school. Then, me and my mum already plan to go somewhere else to celebrate today since during this CNY I really never get much angpow.

So, we decide to go to Pn Wong (My Form 3 school PK Hem) house in SS24. So on that day, there are 8 peoples following my mum's car to there. There are me, my mum, my 2 sisters, Pn Teh, her daughter, Ka Wai and also Ka Wai's friend. I am so happy that today Ka Wai will be following us. Since form 3, I think I have more than 5 years never meet him already. Actually he is a guy who I like when I was form 3, and now I think I still have feeling on him.

He is a good boy, and study hard in his study. Anyway...come back to my story here...

Then Ka Wai just lead the way to Pn Wong's house and we arrive there successfully. We was having a great time there and I hope I can meet HIM again...

No comments: