Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentine's day

This will be definitely an expired post of mine...

Hmm..on Valentine that day, I already invite some people out to company me so that I won't feel lonely, they are Denice, Seng Seng, Yong Wei, Shawn and also Jeff.

Our activities today is afternoon go to Old Town to have our lunch (Because we are later for movie already =.=") And then we go to watch Pink Panther 2 (It was really a funny movie for me, I keep on lauging inside the cinema.) After that, go to Starbuck to have a nice mocha, and then we just chat a lot inside there. Dinner we go to Gasoline to have some steak and continue our topic there.
Among..after I have finish the movie, I just walk to Sungei Wang to meet my 2nd ex-Shawn a while. Because is seem like so many years I didnt meet him already. Before I go there, I was so curious, how will he look like since 5 years I never meet him. Luckily, his look still like last time never change a lot. Still so handsome. ^^











No comments: