Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Watch 3 movies during my sem break

Since I have such a long holiday after I finish my internship, so I plan to watch movie because there are so many nice and big action movies will be on screen during this May and June. I really love to watch movie, somemore I am studying broadcasting, so sometime I will try to catch the conti that did not done well in the movie. Kaka XD

The movies that I had watch are Angels&Demons, Sell Out and Night At The Museum 2.

As most of my friends knows, I have been waiting Angels&Demons for 2-3 years already and I really looking for it to watch it. But then why the director change the last symbols!!!!GRRRRRR!!!! I really hope to see how they will create the last symbol when they show in the movie but then...they change it. Why? Why? Hmm...but then this movie is quite nice and it really very grand when you watching it. A nice try ^^





















The picture on the below was the last symbol, it was awesome!!!! (But why it never show in the movie?)

Sell Out is a local movie and I think it was quite success. The movie is really funny, touch and musical too. I never watch any Malaysian movie that are same like this one. I totally won't feel bored and I really enjoy it although in the middle of the movie the director is dragging a little bit but is not a big deal. Everyone who havent watch it please go to watch and support this movie.




















Night at the museum 2 is also a very exciting movie too. I think it is better than night at the museum 1. It was really funny especially when the cupids singing and also the cute little Einstein. And the movie is very grand when they are having the fight, everything are just so real!!!! I think many people also give a positive comment for this movie. A good one ^^

No comments: