Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A visit to Dental Ong and Surgery

Today I never work in the Dental Ong as dental nurse, since I am so free, so I just bring my sister go to pay a visit there. This naughty fellow never wash her teeth properly and then in the end she had teeth to do some filling on it.

So, I just intro him the dentist that I love the most in that clinic which is my boss's brother-Dr. Lawrence. This doctor really take care me, always treat me take lunch, fetch me home, because I always company go to showroom to see cars. And then let him earn some since he treat me so good. Hahaha XD

And then my naughty sister take photo when she is having the treatment. Mana ada people like that de lo. Even Dr. Lawrence also laugh and tease her. Kaka. That time is lunch time and it doesn't had enough nurse there. So, I just be the temporary nurse there since I also know how to assist already. And then of cause Dr. Lawrence need to give me discount lo and then he really got give la. Hahaha ^^
















Dr. Lawrence is paying attention working on my sister's teeth and me is helping out there. Hahhaa ^^

No comments: