Friday, June 5, 2009

Going to TS with May and Tracy

Since during my internship, I already have more than 5 months never meet with my best friend-May already. Really miss her so much...

Since she having holiday for 1 week, so we just plan to go for shopping!!!! (We really love it) So, Tuesday we just go to Mid Valley to watch the movie "Sell Out" and then go to find Jason because I want to buy Clinique Product. And thanks to him that always give us a lot of the sample. Until now I also cannot finish using it maybe because I not willing to use it. Those sample are just so so cute XD

Besides this, on Friday me, May and my sister just go to Times Square for shopping again. So we wait until my sister finish class and then we just go to her school to fetch her. First we plan to sing K one, but then it seem like quite late already, so we just decide to shopping only because to find the best thing, we really need a lot of time. Then we almost went into every shop in TS and I bought a bag for my sister and May bought one too. Then they even bought shirt la, jacket la, and many things la. Me nothing to buy because it seem like not really suit me la. Then we just go to buy ice cream to eat because the weather is so hot leh....we also got walk to Sungei Wang to find and May bought one pair of sandal de.

















Our lunch...
















Tracy, Angeline and May
















My sister (Tracy) and me




















Angeline and May

No comments: