Friday, June 26, 2009

A visit to dental clinic ^^

It was so boring to attend the Communication Technology lecture class. Sometime I really don't understand what is my lecturer teaching, and sometime when you ask him question he seems like don't know how to answer your question and just simply give an answer that you already knew it.

So, what a boring me just snap one photo inside the class and also with Jason. Both of us are really going to sleep de.





















After the class, then Ken come and fetch me because I want to company him to visit dentist. Of cause I will introduce him the clinic that I work for so long because I really trust their skills. But then that Dr. Lawrence don't know go where already, let me wait him for 1 hour. Luckily he also got give me some discount la. If not I don't want give business he do already. Kaka ^^

No comments: