Friday, June 5, 2009

A very funny incident

That dat my younger sister (Ivy) suddenly saw the Terimee advertisement paper. And then she don't know what happen go to cut the Tang Yu Zhe picture out and stick on the computer desk there.




















One fine day, my elder sister (Tracy) wanna bypass the laptop desk and saw this picture, she wanna touch it for fun but suddenly she shout!!!! I thought what happen because I just sit beside her and then I saw something very funny happen...Tang Yu Zhe head missing already. Wakakaka XD





















Where the head gone? The answer is my sister hand....=.="
















Somemore my sister go to make some effect on the photo. Damn funny man...













4 comments:

Yean said...

OMG..
i love the last pic with the
"long-draw-neck"
hahaha!!

Angeline Diong said...

Haha...like those Aladdin the head can move here and there one. Kaka XD

whatever said...

wahaha..
u gals making fun of tang yu zhe..later his fans heart pain thn scold u gals baru tau..
haha

Angeline Diong said...

Wah..if like this they also wanna scold then I really have nothin to say liao lo.

Already write there is an accident lai de. Kaka... not purposely one. But then really beh tahan la, I can laugh for few days le.