Thursday, May 21, 2009

Celebrate Labour Day in Penang

After staying one day in grandma house, then today we plan go to Penang to find my cousin and also taste for the delicious Penang food. Before going there, in the morning we just go there to eat dim sum and then go to a temple to pray.

I just go down there and pray a while and then faster get inside the car, because I really don't like the smoke. While the other still praying, I have nothing to do inside the car. And I discover something very very cute. I found a tortoise inside my car. Kakaka XD....





















Actually is my younger sister's eraser lai de la =.=". After that, then we going to Penang lo.
















This is the borderline between Perak and also Penang. Wohoho......Penang, I coming!!!! On the way to Penang, then I saw this mini cooper is on top of a building. So, just snap it le since I so boring in the car...


















At last, we reach Penang le. Because we don't know how to go my cousin's house, so we just stop by in the Snake Temple while waiting for him to find us. These are some photos that we've taken in the snake temple.






































































After that, then my cousin just bring us go to eat Penang Lak Sa and also Cendol...Yummy ^^































After that nothing special, we just go to Gurney Drive and then go back to my grandma house to prepare to pack our thing because tomorrow we are going back to KL.

While we are on the way to KL, we saw one accident...a car is on FIRE!!!! Oh my gosh, can you guys see the fire is like a monster shape????

No comments: