Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Visit to my grandma house during Labour Day

Sorry for my delays on updating my blog, when see Yanny's comment only I know I have been long time never update already.

Haha...so definitely this will be another expired post again lo. Can become like Yanny already, all are expired post.

Since Labour Day arrive and of cause my parent no need to work, so they just come up with a plan that "We are going to grandma house for 3 days 2 nights" =.=

Anywhere, as their daughter you can't object what they have decides and just follow them to there. Luckily this time they got go Penang, if not I really don't wish to go...




















After 2 hours of driving, at last we reach IPOH le, saw the Ipoh sign? So hard to capture this thing inside the car. (Too boring liao...)

At last, reach grandma house at 12 something and then we haven't take breakfast at all. This is because we want to leave the stomach to eat my grandpa the "dai pan mee". Long time never eat already, miss it a lot. Before our brunch reach, then me and my sibling just so childish and play this childhood game. Really long time never play already and then this is my best score!!! (So sucks la this result, not like my sis and bro all kena >.<)















After the lunch, really nothing to do in grandma house leh. So just simple snap some photo there.







































And then at night, we just go to Kuala Gula, my 4th aunty house to eat crab mee hoon (Yummy) and when we pass by a bridge near there, I take this photo. The night view in a sea (don't know what name) where many fisherman received their fishes there.


No comments: