Monday, July 6, 2009

Transformer 2: revenge of fallen

This few days is so busy rushing for assignments, that why recently also didn't update my blog. And because of all those assignments, at last my body cannot take it and I fall sick already.

On the other hand, I have the chance to go to watch Transformer 2 already ^^. I have been waiting this day for over 2 weeks. But it seem like still have a lot of people haven't watch this movie because when I want to book ticket, everywhere and anytime also fully book one. At last, I had no choice I just watch in Leisure Mall.

This will be the first time I watching movie with Ken, and before the movie we just go to "Wong Kok" to have our lunch and then have some chit chat there. Don't know what happen it seem like where ever we go, sure have "mui mui zai" will curi-curi take the photo of Ken. They no need so obvious gua. Stupid and dumb people also know that you guys are taking his photo lo. Sometime really feel so stress when going out with Ken. They now only take photos, whole group of them will keep on looking at him and then dont know talking about what. I wanna enjoy my meal peacefully also cannot because I really dont like people looking when I having my nice and delicious meal.

After the lunch, then we just go for our movie already. Can't wait !!!!!

One comment for this movie: Amazing!!!!!!! I like the sport car inside this movie especially the Chevrolet corvette Stingray concept car. So cool man.


































If you ask me to watch for the 2nd time, I definitely will watch again. But then is planning my time to go for Ice Age 3 and Harry Potter XD.

No comments: