Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Sunday

Today is Sunday, usually people will go out to shopping or take some rest in the house. But then, today me whole day just facing in fron of the laptop and then don't know what am I going to write for my Media Ethic Individual assignment.

Luckily today mummy buy some kuih that I like and it look so cute. My mummy buy "man tou" and also some mini cup cake for us. Hehe XD. This is the only thing that enlighten me.

This is the mantou
















This is the mini cupcake, so Kawaii~~
















Really boring lo whole day. Reading so many article but then don't know how to write. And then my naughty younger sister just come and kacao me. She come and spray some water on my back so it will appear a smile face. Since I so boring, then I also make one smile face for her lo. Haha ^^



This is my sister version of smiling face on my back
















This is my version of smiling face on my sister shirt, my version nicer lo XD

No comments: