Friday, July 17, 2009

Small gathering with my secondary friend

This definitely will be an expired post again. =.=" because I was busy with my media ethic individual assignment that really driving me crazy. >.<

Jenny is going to Australia soon, so I hope to meet her a while before she flying to there at Sunday night. Today Alicia will come and fetch me while Jenny will come to meet us outside my house. Jenny suggest we go to Star Village @ Pandan Indah to have a try because it is a new restaurant.

Actually the restaurant is quite easy to find because it just near the Pandan Indah night market only. I will rate the food here for 3 stars. The most delicious food I feel are the cheese escargot and also the bread here. The chicken chop, salad and french fries is a bit tasteless. If the taste will be stronger then it definitely will be perfect.

The cheese escargot...yummy XD



















Black Pepper Chicken Chop
















Sizzling Salmon

















Tempura Fish

















Angeline, Jenny and Jasmin






















Angeline, Jenny, Alicia and Jasmin

















Angeline, Jenny, Jasmin and Alicia


















We are inside the cave (haha...joking la)


















Angeline and Jenny





















Angeline and Jasmin





















Angeline and Alicia

No comments: