Thursday, July 23, 2009

Celebrating Father's Day

Sorry that this post will be a expired post again. Because this few weeks really are crazy need to finish up my assignment and also mid term exam. I am so so tired.

This post is talking about Father's Day for this year. This year Father's Day definitely will be the most different one because previous celebration we just go out and makan-makan with my father. But this year, my aunty and uncle family will come and celebrating with us. It means that we are celebrating 3 fathers punya father's day. I think it definitely will be fun and excited.

So, 3 families just go to have a big and delicious meal and then we go to buy Father's Day cake. Yummy...the cake is nice.

What so sad about is that day really not much photos, anyway we manage to capture the 3 fathers of that day. Happy Father's Day!!!!


My big uncle, my daddy and my small uncl
e.































Father's Day Cake


No comments: