Sunday, July 26, 2009

Having fun with Ken, Jason and May @ Garden, Mid Valley

After finish pass up our Media Ethic Individual Assignment, which really make us so headache. So, me and friends wanna go somewhere else to relax abit. After the discussion, we plan go to redbox to sing K since we still have the voucher. Early morning, Ken come to meet me at my house and then May will come and fetch us there.

That bad Jason come late because he said Klang is jam everywhere, so we just go to book the 2pm room first and then we go to take lunch because we are so hungry already. Don't know which restaurant to go to, so I just decide go to Itallianies because I long time also never go to eat their pasta already. Yummy...it was so delicious somemore now got set lunch so it not so expensive.

At last, Jason already arrived and we just go to Redbox and start to sing le. Ken definitely wont sing one also don't know why. So 3 of us just playing fool inside the room. We love to sing S.H.E song and I always will be the Hebe because Jason said my soung is very similar to her. And everyone thought May will be the Selina but actually not. Jason will be the Selina and both of us girl also lose to him when come to higher pitch. Haha XD.

Anyway I really having fun for today. ^^












































































































1 comment:

said...

tak best la u...tak ajak me along =( mummy dont want me jor....