Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Small gathering with Jenny and Alicia

It seem like I really long time never update my blog already. Don't know is because no mood to update or too lazy.

Or maybe something had happen and it just bothering me so much....Anyway...those sad thing just forget about it.

This Tuesday I didn't work in dental clinic, so me, Jenny and Hui Hong just come out to have a small meet. Say honestly, after graduate from From 5 until now I never met Hui Hong before. So, I am very happy to see her today.


This time we just go to Tesco Taman Midah to have a meet. Although it just a very normal gathering but then we really can chat for so many hours there. From 11am-5pm!!! We really don't know time really past so fast. First we jut go to Pak Hainan to take our brunch and then we just sit in the Tesco food court and continue our topic.

Jenny is going to Australia soon, and Hui Hong will be going to UK next year. Seem like almost my friends are now in foreign country. So, I really must very appreciate everytime when we have chance to meet. Miss you girls ^^

Angeline, Jenny and Alicia

















Me and Alicia





















Jenny and Alicia

No comments: