Monday, April 20, 2009

Last day in mm2entertainment and my younger sis birthday

I will be finishing my industrial training by today. Say honestly, early morning I already feel so happy and excited because I am waiting for this day to come.

Hmm...maybe you will think that I am not really happy to work in this company that why I wanna leave this company as soon as possible. Sad things sure will happen no matter where you go. Nobody can be good luck for the whole life. But, I still happy that Mr. Kent have choose me to having my industrail training here. Glad to meet all my colleague in mm2entertainment because we are having such a nice time during office time. Have some cold jokes, some "sam pat" thing and many many memories.

Althought I just training for 14 weeks only but then miss you guys!!!!

Before going back home, just snap some photos with Yanny under mmstudios. (should change the logo already to mm2entertainment, if not people will confuse which name is this company ^^)































When go home, then straight away go out to celebrate my younger sister birthday again. Hmm...just to wish you Happy Birthday and you already 10 year old le, so fast...Jie Jie also old le. Hahahaha. And then just treat my whole family dinner because today I get my internship allowance although is not much. But then never mind la, as long my family happy and enjoy it.

5 comments:

Adrin said...

wah, 14 weeks only. I got 4 months of industrial training o.O Really lots of ups and downs, haha. It's nice going out for lunch with colleagues. =D

Adrin said...

btw, do you always wake up and 6am even there's no work?

Adrin said...

at*

Angeline Diong said...

Why you will have 4 months of industrial training? I thought UTAR only need 14 weeks. You extend your training is it?

At last I have my holiday back, but then still work as a part timer in dental clinic lo.

How about you? Sure preparing for your final right? Gambatte lo. ~~~

Adrin said...

For my course, 4 months is compulsory. Not extension, haha. Sigh, as usual since Foundation, my study weeks are holidays. There's still few more days before the 1st paper. Hope I can break the "study week = holidays" symptom ASAP. Haha.