Saturday, April 11, 2009

Shooting in Garden Cafe in 1-Utama

Today I need to follow the "Pasar" shooting team to 1-Utama. This is because I am assist to incharge of the location for this team, so I need to follow them to settle some location matter if have any problem. As everyone in my company know, their management really quite troublesome one, especially the security. Anyway...that day shooting was quite smooth and happy also.

I also want to thanks to my dearest "bf"-Yean to company me there. And then we also have the change to be the extra talent (kelefeh) of that particular scene. Happy lo ^^ After the shooting, then we just take some photos with artist and also friend because we are going to end our intern soon. Sometime is very tired to work in this field but then I still happy to meet them in my life.

Angeline in Garden Cafe



















Angeline and Kyo
















Sam and Angeline




















My dearest bf-Yean and me




















Yuki, Yean and Angeline

No comments: