Sunday, December 21, 2008

Working 3 days in Dental Ong & Surgery

After my exam finish, my holiday will be coming. I really need to fully use of this holiday because I knew that, when my industrial training starts, I won't be have much time to rest already.

Before planning any program with friends, I just temporary work in the Dental Ong and Surgery again. If not I will be keep on playing game and watching TV in my home. Today there is a new nurse will be coming for training. Her name is Maria and she is a Malay.

I wonder why there are no Chinese nurse will come for training in this clinic although all the doctor are Chinese except one Malay female doctor. Hmm..is it very hard to be a dental nurse or some people just don't dare to come and interview or maybe they just scare blood and those sliver *yucks*

Anyway as a senior of her although I am still the youngest in that clinic, I need to teach the nurse what are the instrument that we need to remember in this clinic. Because Christmas is coming, so many people will come for a dentist check-up before they are going for Christmas holiday or oversea. So, during this 3 days I really work like hell and only have 1 hour for me to take a rest, have a sit and also my lunch. Anyway, I do enjoy working at here because I can set the time that I want to come for work.

Lastly, just to wish all my friends Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments: