Sunday, December 21, 2008

The one and only exam

On 17/12/08-Wednesday, I have an exam for the semester of Y2S3. The subject that I am going to exam will be Multimedia Broadcasting, which is a boring subject to me because I really don't know Multimedia (lol...)

The exam starts on 2pm, so early in the morning I just wake up and do my last revision. When I just wanna start to do revision, I feel so sleepy and go to play computer game until the time almost reach 11am, then only I starts again.

Then I just go to the bank and bank in money, and drive to university. This paper is quite hard for me because I don't know how to do. Even some I know how to write but I can't be 100% sure or maybe 80% sure. I just write all the things that I have read inside the answer sheet. I think this will be my first time that I having this kind of feel. Last few exam, although some I don't know how to do but at least I will have 80% sure that what is the grade that I will be scoring. After that I go home and check my email and found out that I already score 51/60 on the coursework mark. So, I think at least I will get a B for this subject.

No comments: