Thursday, December 11, 2008

Go Mid Valley with family

Today I was so boring at home, so just ask my mum and 2 sister go to Mid Valley watch Madagascar and also take some photo in Mid Valley. Because many people also said the Christmas decoration is nice ! Although I have watch Madagascar with Seng, but I really love this movie and I want to bring my sister and mum to watch and share with them.

Here are some of the photo that we have taken.

On Friday that day itself, I watch another movie name The Day The Earth Stood Still with Seng, I totally dislike this movie, so boring and it really does not attract me, I also don't know why I will go to watch it. Wasting my time only.

Besides that, I also found out something. Today I watch a video on You Tube and then I found out somebody who is so clever is copy-ing someone work so that they can gain a high marks on their assignment. Wakaka...I also found out that, a 4 wheel drive car, it really can pull a huge big truck. Hmm..now I only know it, a 4 wheel drive car is so powerful ^^

No comments: