Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sorry for MIA

Sorry to all my friends that recentlyI totally MIA in my blog. I am so so busy with all my assignmends that why I have been so long time never really log into my blog again. Haha XD

Anyway will update this blog asap with all the activitis that I have done so far in this few months. Wil update some photos to show you guys. Just give me some time to rearrange all my photos first before I upload.

Finally, I am in the last week of my final semester already. Feel so happy but at the same time feel abit sad tim. After I finish my final exam, then I will be graduated for my degree course de. Although it had something unhappy happen but I still miss some of my uni friend. Now just wonder after my final semester what can I do leh? Feel so miserable with my future now. Anyone give me some suggestion?

No comments: